North West Local Integrated Health Network
The scope of this work included facilitating and consulting with the North West LHIN Board of Directors as they developed a work plan to enhance their governance structure, build a Board of Directors policy framework and key policies, and develop a plan for Board effectiveness evaluation. The plan was adopted by the Board of Directors in 2010.
Facilitated an online 360 degree performance goals and objectives data collection and analysis process for the Board’s use with the CEO to inform the CEO’s personal and professional development goals. The scope of work included:
- Prepared electronic submission mechanism for three groups of respondents to two specific tools provided by the client.
- Provided all materials electronically (via email) to participants in the three categories.
- Collected of feedback electronically including initial letter to respondents provided by the client as well as instructions on how to complete the questionnaires. Appropriate follow-up reminders will also be provided to participants that have not responded.
- Conducted numerical analysis of data provided by respondents.
- Conducted qualitative affinity analysis to identify major themes.
- Provided user friendly report to CEO on staff and stakeholder feedback. Provided Board report to Board Chair.